Pages
2D Art
3D Art
Animation
Tech Art
Common
Portfolio
Website
Monday, September 7, 2026
Module 2 Week 02 Crates And Barrels Project (Blockout)
Proxy Mesh
Up Resed mesh
Game Res Mesh
High Res Mesh
UV information
Low-Res Asset in Unreal Engine
High-Res Asset in Unreal Engine
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Module 2 Week 05 Crates And Barrels Project (Final Display)
Beauty Shot Beauty Shot Beauty Shot Beauty Shot perforce
Game Animation
For the game animation assignment, I have been really challenged and have put a lot of effort into it. I have started with the easiest par...
Week 05 - Use of Basic Lighting (Art Bible Blue Sky)
For the use of basic lighting, I was working on a tripod. I was inspired by the sci-fi aspect; hence, I made it blue to make it feel new a...
No comments:
Post a Comment